Latest Fashion Trends For Women22 October 2011 at 7:38 by Vivienne under Womens Designer Fashion Blog
Latest Fashion Trends For Women
Following fashions has always been something that fascinates some women, and fashion trends are
constantly in flux meaning that it can be hard at times to keep up. Below is a quick guide to the latest
trends for fashion in women - covering everything from clothes to make up to cosmetic surgery.
Latest Women's Clothing Fashion Trends
In the post credit crunch climate, conspicuous spending on consumables has become somewhat distasteful even to the most faithful fashionista, while a rise in eco-consciousness is slowly beginning to seep into our clothing choices. With this in mind there are a couple of key themes to the current catwalk trends that women will want to bear in mind:
- Frugal Chic - this season the cutting edge of fashion is all about thrift shopping, repurposing and customisation. While wardrobe basics should be investment pieces that will stand the test of time, seasonal additions should be second hand finds, or older pieces which have been embellished. Visit the charity shop and your local haberdashery to kit yourself out with the basics to keep up this season - key looks for Autumn winter include lace, military and biker styles.
- Green Style - this season we are all about sustainability and accountability. When selecting pieces to see you through the season consider materials and manufacture. Natural fabrics with minimal treatment are top choices for Autumn/Winter, while garments made ethically will draw admiration from your peers.
Latest Cosmetic Surgery Fashion Trends
If we are going to spend money on fashion we want it to be something that lasts, and something we will be able to enjoy all the time. For many women these days cosmetic surgery ticks these boxes. Figures from the British Association of Aesthetic Cosmetic Surgeons show that in spite of the changing financial climate women are continuing to seek procedures such as breast enlargement and eyelid lifts, while a quick browse of celebrity magazines shows that quick fix facial fakery such as Botox is beginning to fall out of favour.
Latest Ladies Make Up Trends
For women who want to assert their own style there is no better tool than the make up kit. Make up is versatile and flexible, allowing women recreate various exciting on trend looks and adapt them to their own life and style. Current fashion trends in make up include a few signature looks, which will see us through the Autumn/Winter season. Look out for looks such as:
- Metallics - as the seasonal darkness descends, women are bringing a bit of sparkle into their lives with strong metallic eye looks. Deep greens and rich bronzes are bang on trend this season, with brights taking a back seat.
- Smoke and Smudge - it's all about the bedroom eyes this season, but the smoky look has a distinctly grunge edge to it - perfect for wearing with your repurposed outfits. Think carefully smudged Kohl and shadows that stray slightly to achieve this style successfully.
- Red is Not Dead! With all the careful fashion around this season, women need a touch of glamour, which comes in the form of the return of red lips. Red is a great confidence booster and when worn right can be anything from sexy to strong and even subtle. Try a range of reds from cherry to pillar box to find something that suits your own style.
fashioni - designer clothing blog